This course is comprised of eight lessons, outlined below:
- Agricultural Marketing Concepts
- Farm Marketing Strategies
- Target Marketing
- Handling Produce
- Customer Relations
- Market Research
- Managing Marketing
- Explain the role of marketing in business and the importance of marketing in the business plan.
- Assess the relative importance of marketing planning and to determine marketing strategies in relation to farming.
- Identify target markets to select suitable marketing methods.
- Explain the physical handling of products in the marketing process, including packaging, labelling, presentation and transportation.
- Plan to maintain sound customer relations in an agricultural business.
- Conduct market research into a product or service in the agricultural industry.
- Plan to manage the promotional program for an agricultural business.
- Develop strategies to manage the marketing of an agricultural enterprise.