There are twelve lessons in this course; as outlined below:
- Presentation and selling
Personality. “Never judge a book by its cover.” A wise old saying! but people who buy do make judgements especially about sales people. Dress and grooming are top priority in selling. As well you must learn how to develop a selling personality.
- Communication and Conversational selling.
Learn the art of written and verbal communication in easy to understand terms.
- Marketing (Buyer analysis and motivation)
Presentation of products to consumers and motivating them to buy.
- Management (Hierachy)
Dealing with upper management; learn how to get your point across. How to be assertive and positive when dealing with your superiors.
- Helping the Product Sell Itself
- Know your product and pre planning.
Through observation, reading and listening get to know your products (pre planning is essential in today’s complex society).
- Selling made as simple as A B C.
The procedure of selling.
- “The Opening” (getting the attention of the buyer)
Creating the right atmosphere for a sale to take place.
- “Closing a Sale” (overcoming objections).
Buyers will tend to look else where unless a salesman can close a sale in an appropriate amount of time (learn the secrets).
- “Stress Management”
Learn the art of relaxation through stress management techniques.
- The Law and Selling
- Report Assessment Writing
The majority of sales persons need to have the ability and skill to write a condensed and accurate report on which management will comprehend and act upon.
- Explain the importance of first impressions and learn how to develop a selling personality.
- Explain the art of written and verbal communication in easy to understand terms.
- Explain how to present products to potential customers and how to motivate them to buy.
- Explain how to communicate with your managers and superiors.
- Explain how to help your product to sell itself.
- Explain the importance of preplanning, observation and listening is important in selling.
- Explain the procedure involved in selling
- Explain how to create the right atmosphere for a sale to take place.
- Explain how to close a sale.
- Identify and manage stress levels in a sales situation
- Explain the law in relation to selling.
- Write a condensed and accurate sales report.